Become a Better Leader
Brought to you by Ran Elfassy
Service Detox Consulting
Learn unique and practical tips for improving your leadership capacity and strength.
Dramatically improve your leadership in just one month of self-study plus ongoing group exchange through our Facebook page.
Although you complete the course at your pace and convenience, each three-module set is published on Monday morning (Hong Kong time).
You can also exchange with your facilitator, Ran Elfassy, and other students.
+ NEXT COMMENCEMENT DATE: 1 Nov 2021
+ COURSE FORMAT: 12 modules over 4-weeks
+ Ongoing community access and support
+ Weekly Q&A sessions with your facilitator
+ Use of a workbook you save and keep
*You can also register for our upcoming December, January, and February intakes.
Enter discount code:
*For a limited time only. Fees subject to change at any time.
Welcome & Introduction.
The program and goals of Service-Network Leadership training, where it came from, and what you can expect.
Your Service-Network Leadership Mindset.
How you see the world and respond defines your future success. This is the framework that supports all your success in a network.
Your Holistic Leadership Journey.
The key to your success is through the lifelong practice of a comprehensive Service-Network Leadership.
The skills and abilities that are the easiest to see and improve. Competence is the bare minimum, and definitely not enough for great Service-Network Leadership.
This is what others use to decide if you can be trusted. In leadership, especially for people on complex goals, trust is everything. Trust beats skill; Character beats Competence.
One of the best ways to raise engagement and loyalty is to improve how much you and others care. True and honest care goes a long way toward holding a network together.
Your Personal Operating System.
Computers have operating systems and one way to think about your human network is to imagine we all have operating systems that support our behaviors.
It's Also About What Not To Do.
Most training focuses on what to do in order to reach success. In this module, you will learn why it's also crucial to avoid what brings about failure.
Leadership is Joyful.
The pressures and stresses that come from leading a group of people are clear. We remind you that joyfulness is crucial for helping to motivate yourself and others in your network.
Conclusion and Wrap Up.
Your people need you to become the best person you can be to lead your network to greatness. You now have the mindset you need to make the greatest difference for everyone in your life.
Enter discount code:
AFTER SUCCESFULLY REGISTERING FOR THE PROGRAM, WE WILL SEND YOU FOLLOW-UP EMAILS WITH LINKS AND OTHER SUPPORT DOCUMENTS.
Terms and Conditions
1. The offer, price, fees, rebates, or other payment-related offers are offered for a limited time only and subject to change at the sole discretion of Service Detox Consulting.
2. Your purchase of a product or service is on an 'as-is' basis and refunds are subject to Service Detox Consulting's sole discretion.
3. We may cancel or terminate your right to use the Site or any part of the Site at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Site affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Site, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms of Service, shall survive.
4. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
5. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS Consulting.com IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICE, IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISER, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE PERSONALIZED FINANCIAL ADVICE OR ACT AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR.
6. WE EXIST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AND IN OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NONE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US IS INTENDED AS INVESTMENT, TAX, ACCOUNTING OR LEGAL ADVICE, AS AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY OR SELL, OR AS AN ENDORSEMENT, RECOMMENDATION OR SPONSORSHIP OF ANY SECURITY, OR FUND. OUR INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PURPOSES OF TRANSACTING IN SECURITIES OR OTHER INVESTMENTS.
6. WE DO NOT OFFER OR PROVIDE TAX, LEGAL OR INVESTMENT ADVICE AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSULTING TAX, LEGAL, OR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS BEFORE ACTING ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US. THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
7. You acknowledge and agree that no representation has been made by us and have no connection to our products of services as to your future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability that may be derived from the participation in our training program.
1. Who is responsible for this course?
Offered through the Hong Kong company, Service Detox Consulting, your facilitator is Ran Elfassy. The basis of this training comes from Po Chung, who co-founded DHL International.
2. How long does each course last?
Each course begins the first week of the month and ends on the last week of the month. Across those four weeks, you will get access to the course videos and exercises to complete each week.
3. What do I get with my registration?
Program fees give you access to the training videos, workbook file, and the opportunity to exchange with your facilitator and other participants. Each Monday, you can also join a group call online to ask questions and exchange with other students. This is a great opportunity to bring the program to life by seeing how else to bring Service-Network Leadership into your life. You can also exchange with other participants on our Facebook page.
4. Do I have to do the course online?
Yes. The course and program we offer now through this website is only available online. Threrefore, you must make sure you have a computer that can play videos and run a browser that can provide access and run the files involved with this course.
Service Detox Consulting offers this training as offline, customized training. To learn more about this, please contact us for details.